Pages

Monday, July 21, 2014

The Hit Parade

Every now and again I check my blog statistics to see what posts attract the most visitors. It's interesting, you know, to see what people are into. Here's the current list of Top 10:

Dec 10, 2007, 1 comment
6004
Nov 23, 2008, 6 comments
4321
Sep 28, 2010, 10 comments
4114
2891
Jul 26, 2009, 15 comments
2737
Jul 22, 2009, 8 comments
2374
Nov 16, 2009, 4 comments
1973
Nov 10, 2008, 13 comments
1827
1605
Sep 17, 2009, 9 comments
1113

So, if you haven't read any of these, here's your chance to check them out.

I haven't said it recently, but I am always grateful for those of you who stop by to read what's going on here on our hill. Without readers, blogging would not be nearly as much fun. I've had opportunities to meet several of you over the past 7 years of this blog's history, and it's always been a thrill and a pleasure.

And special thanks to those of you who take time to comment!

Copyright Susanna Holstein. All rights reserved. No Republication or Redistribution Allowed without attribution to Susanna Holstein.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sue:
    Guess you could call me a lurker. I do read your blog regularly and love it. Keep up the good blogging. Like to hear about your travels, your "store", your fairy tales...everything. Makes me feel like part of the family.
    Mary
    Oakwood Tx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary! Thank you for de-lurking and saying hello! I love to meet blog friends, even if it's only here online. It's like a small family or group of good friends, gathered for coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree about comments, Sue. Really lovely to feel that connection with readers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...