Pages

Friday, November 28, 2014

Thanksgiving, and On the Road Again

It was a beautiful Thanksgiving Day here, with lots of family, a little snow and plenty of laughter, stories and good food.





Today I am packing for a trip across the mountains to see my sisters and do our annual fruitcake bake. The snow is deep on the higher elevations but the roads, I hear, are clear. So over the river and through the woods I go!


Copyright Susanna Holstein. All rights reserved. No Republication or Redistribution Allowed without attribution to Susanna Holstein.

3 comments:

  1. I love photo of the family around the table. That says it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect Thanksgiving post, even ending with going over the river and through the woods…

    =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...